CheerWrap respects the privacy rights of its customers and will only track statistics for business purpose and no private information will be disclosed to unrelated entities or any third party merchants unless required by law and all email addresses in its mailing list are strictly confidential.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. CheerWrap does not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie. Kindly visit Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on to opt-out of this data collection process.
This website may do or use the following:-
- Uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show ads on sites across the Internet.
- CheerWrap and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to this website.
Data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics may be used to:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions).
When ordering or registering on our site, we may collect and process the following information from you:
- Personal data includes, among other things, your name; street or mailing address; telephone number(s); email addresses; date of birth; gender; nationality; purchases of products; payment information; recipient's contact information, credit card numbers; marketing preferences; answers you provide to security questions (such as your mother's maiden name, the name of your pet, etc).
- Information used to provide products or services; information needed to administer rewards or loyalty programs, including transaction and correspondence details; and any other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may collect about you through your transactions with CheerWrap.
- Information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Service. Example, if you sign up or log into your account through a social media site, like Facebook, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile photo, friends list, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by said social media site.
Protection of Information
A variety of security measures are implemented by us to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Usage of Cookies
Cookies are small data elements which a website may send your browser to give you better support when using database-assisted systems. However, you can set your browser in such a way that it informs you when you receive a cookie or automatically declines to accept it. You can therefore decide for yourself whether or not you wish to accept.
By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
This will include first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how the ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this website. The information will be used to enhance your browsing and virtual shopping experience.
If you choose not to allow us to place a cookie on your computer, you may be restricted from some services and some of the interactive features offered on our websites may be similarly restricted or rendered inoperable.
In addition to cookies, we may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our website.
The information we obtain in this manner enables us measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products we offer through our website.
By accessing our website and agreeing to receive our e-mail messages or newsletters, you agree to that we can use other Internet technologies such as those mentioned above on your device(s).
This information may be used to measure usage of our website and personalize advertising content on our website.
Please refer to the privacy policies of those third parties to better understand their activities and practices.
Third Party Links
This website contains links to websites operated by third parties which might be of interest to you. When activating these links you might leave this website or summaries of third-party websites may be displayed within the context of this website. CheerWrap has not carried out any checks whatsoever on the websites of third parties accessible via links on this website and is in no way responsible for their content or effective operation.
This applies regardless of whether when activating the link you leave this website or the display appears within the context of this website, as well as if in the latter case the information provider of an external website is not immediately obvious.
Establishing the link or consulting websites operated by third parties is at the sole risk and peril of the user and CheerWrap is not liable or responsible in any manner for the content and other online activities or information found in these third party links or websites.
Save trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you who will be subject to a non-disclosure undertaking or if we are compelled by law or where appropriate to enforce our site policies and protect our rights, property or for safety or security concerns, none of your personally identifiable information will be sold, traded or otherwise transferred to outside parties.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.