We are CheerWrap Pte Ltd ("CheerWrap PL or CheerWrap"), a company registered in Singapore (Tax Reference No. 201414688W) with our registered office at 47 Kallang Pudding Road, #10-14 The Crescent@Kallang, S(349318) and we make digital Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") available for purchase through our website, mobile applications and associated services ("CheerWrap Service" or “Services”). Your use of CheerWrap's website and mobile applications is governed by these Terms & Conditions ("Terms"). By registering for, accessing or using the CheerWrap Service, you agree to these Terms without limitation or reservation.
CheerWrap may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms at any time by updating the contents of this page. So you are requested to visit this page and review the policies set out in the website herein. Your continued use of CheerWrap Service indicates your acceptance of any changes to the Terms. If you do not agree to the updated Terms, please do not access or use the CheerWrap Service.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION & ELIGIBILITY
To use our CheerWrap Service, you will be required to register for an account. You may only register for one account and you agree to the following:
- Provide correct, current and complete information;
- Maintain and upkeep your account information to ensure of its accuracy;
- Responsible for the security of your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account;
- Notify CheerWrap immediately should you discover or otherwise suspect that your account has been subject to unauthorized use.
The CheerWrap Service is intended for users who are legally of age. We recommend only sending Gift Cards to recipients who are age appropriate.
CHEERWRAP SERVICE & GIFT CARDS
- The CheerWrap Service is intended to allow for users to buy and send Digital Gift Cards offered by relevant third party merchants (“Merchants”). Your purchase of each Gift Card will be governed by certain additional terms and conditions established by the issuing Merchant. You should be aware of all these applicable Merchant terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Cards.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Merchants are responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card Programs. Merchants are also responsible for any and all liabilities, damages and costs suffered by you or any other customer in conjunction with your purchase and use of their Gift Card. You will need to contact the Merchant directly for any remedy in connection with your foregoing issues. While CheerWrap strives to work with reputable Merchants, CheerWrap PL holds no liability for: ✔ the sale of products or services to you by a Merchant through the use of any Gift Cards; ✔ any Merchant’s failure to honor a Gift Card.
- CheerWrap PL has reasonably sound practices to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services we provide. However, CheerWrap PL does not warrant that any Gift Card and information about the Gift Card (including description, Merchant information, or pricing information) provided is error-free. In the event of an error during a purchase, an order confirmation or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
- All purchases made on our website or mobile applications are final. GiftCards are non-refundable and non-returnable, unless in the case of system errors or a non-functioning Gift Card, we may, at our sole discretion, refund you the Gift Card purchase amount or replace it with an alternative Gift Card with an equal value. Should you have any queries or concerns after you have made a purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a problem with the Merchant products following a redemption made, this is the Merchant’s responsibility and you should contact them directly.
- When making a purchase on the website or mobile applications, CheerWrap PL accepts payment via the different payment mechanisms, including Credit Card, PayPal or CheerBucks specified on the CheerWrap Service. Unless otherwise indicated, the value of the Gift Card will be billed in full at the time of purchase. By making the purchase, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the designated Credit Card or other payment method and you authorize us to charge your order to that payment method. When you provide your payment information, you authorize us to process your payment and related information. In the event that the payment method you designated cannot be verified, is invalid or is unacceptable, we may suspend or cancel your order automatically. You are also responsible for any bank, payment processing charges or currency conversion costs that you incur, if any, when placing an order.
- At the time of your purchase of the Gift Card you will receive an email receipt for the transaction for your records. The recipient of the Gift Card will receive their CheerWrap via their email address or phone messaging services and in the unlikely event of non-receipt of Gift Cards; you may send your enquiry to email@example.com.
- Each Gift Card may only be used in conjunction with the applicable Merchant product and services at the location(s) specified on the Gift Card.
- All GiftCards must be redeemed for their full value and not partially or incrementally. Should a Gift Card be redeemed for less, there will not be any cash credit or replacement refunded back either from the Merchant or CheerWrap PL.
- For Gift Cards purchased, the amount paid for any Gift Cards will include any applicable Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) or Service Charge for the purchase or service from the Merchant. There may be instances where the Merchants will charge GST or Service Charges separately by the applicable Merchant at the time you redeem the Merchant product or services.
- CheerBucks is a point reward system that provides the purchaser of the Gift Card to earn CheerBucks with every purchase of a Gift Card. Every S$1 spent will earn 1 CheerBuck. During redemption, every 250 CheerBucks are worth S$5 value for spending on CheerWraps and can only be redeemed in blocks of 250 CheerBucks. CheerBucks cannot be purchased, resold, transferred, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. We may limit the number of CheerBucks you can earn or use within certain periods of time or implement other restrictions on the receipt or use of CheerBucks. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your participation in the CheerBucks program, and your access to the CheerBucks in your account, should you violate any of the Terms.
- CheerWrap PL is based in Republic of Singapore and our CheerWrap Service is subject to all applicable Singapore laws. We make no representations or warranties that CheerWrap Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access or use the CheerWrap Service from locations outside Singapore, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Your use of the CheerWrap Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
As a user of CheerWrap Services, you are responsible for your conduct and the conduct of everyone who uses your account with respect to our service and you agree that you will not allow for anyone using your account to do any of the following:
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Using the CheerWrap Service in any manner that could interfere with, inhibit or damage the functionality of the service.
- Exploiting the CheerWrap Service for any illegal or criminal act or any activity that violates these Terms or any other rules or policies established herein.
- Using the CheerWrap Service for any commercial purpose and attempting to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship or endorsement with us.
- Hacking or circumventing any filtering, security measures or other features designed to protect CheerWrap Service or third-parties.
- Use any means not provided by us to access our Services to extract data.
You also agree not to post, upload, create or otherwise publish content through the CheerWrap Service any of the following:
- Content that is defamatory, disgraceful, discriminatory, libelous, profane, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that contains viruses, corrupted or other harmful, disruptive files that may damage the operation of others' computers, tablets or phones or functionality of our Services.
- Content that, in the sole judgment of CheerWrap PL is considered to be objectionable, unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
CheerWrap PL reserves the right to delete any infringing, offensive or unlawful content under its Services at any time. If user, our company or any third parties are defamed, CheerWrap PL reserves the right to delete these posts without notice as CheerWrap PL sees fit. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post, store or upload on at your own cost and expense. CheerWrap PL takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for your content made available on our service.
You agree, by use of our Service, to defend, indemnify and hold us, all staff, respective shareholders, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, harmless from and against any or all actual or threatened suits, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, payments, fines, losses and liability (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our CheerWrap Service.
CheerWrap PL has reasonably secure practices in place to protect your personal data from accidental loss, misuse and unauthorized access and the security best practices are constantly reviewed to ensure the best protection possible under our policies. These would include practices related to but are not limited to, password controls, firewalls, and other industry standard security measures.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All liability of CheerWrap PL (including liability for negligence) for direct, indirect or secondary damage or loss suffered as a result of access to the elements of this service or to use this site or as a consequence of access to or use thereof or links to other websites, is hereby excluded.